How to be Runner RunForiver 2017
To become a Runner in RunForRiver 2017, simply follow the following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the RunForRiver 2017 website: http://runforiver.id/
- Then select the menu “REGISTRATION → REGISTER” or click “DAFTAR”
- (After that, there will be several options available to you. Please choose the “RACE COURSE that you wish to participate in)
- (“Open” means that it available to the Indonesian public)
- (“Student” means that it is available for students under the age of 18 years old)
- (“Foreigner” means that it is available to those with foreign citizenship)
- (Then click “REGISTER”)
- (Please fill in your registration form truthfully. Make sure that you put in a valid email address, because the information for the registration fee will be sent to your email)
- (At the bottom of the registration page, please click “Term & Conditions” and read through it carefully before agreeing to it. After you have read and agree to it, check the small square at the bottom)
- (Lastly, click “PLACE ORDER”)
- (Registration through the website is complete. Please check you email for information regarding the payment fee)
Step 2: Paying through bank transfer to Mapala UI RunForRiver (Bank Mandiri) (No. Rek: 157-00-0561938-3
- (Please do the payment within 24 hours. If you do not do the payment within that timeframe, then your registration will be automatically cancelled.)
(Note: We do not accept refunds)
Step 3: Payment Confirmation
- After paying, please confirm the payment at: http://runforiver.id/konfirmasi-pembayaran/ so that we can process your payment
- (Fill in the payment confirmation form truthfully)
- Lastly, click “SEND”.
- Please check your email. You will receive an email confirming that your payment has been made.
- After that, we will verify the payment. The verification process will take about a maximum 2 x 24 hours (working days). You will receive an email when your payment has been verified.